Thursday, May 14, 2009

Nikki Reed Will be in Italy, Even Though Her Character Won’t



Nikki Reed, who plays Rosalie in New Moon, will be traveling to Italy with the cast of New Moon–even though her character is not featured in this part of the book. She says she just wants to hang out on the set and in Italy with her Twilightfriends–

“Put it this way: I am not in any of the scenes in Italy, but we’ve already made sure that I am going to Italy while they shoot that,” Nikki Reed laughed, revealing plans to witness the Volturi firsthand. “Because I am sort of obsessed with that portion of the book.”

As Twilighters know, Nikki’s no-nonsense vampire Rosalie will check out of the film along with many other key characters once the Italian scenes begin. But Reed promised her fans that if you want Rosalie to be there when Alice and Bella rush to save Edward, well, she kinda will be.

“Basically [I'm just going to watch them shoot],” Reed said. “And also, it is a chance to be in Italy and pretend like it’s a work [excuse]. I have to be there — because I am in the film, so it’s really important that I go along.”  

You may remember that Kellan Lutz has already told press that he’ll be travelling to Italy,even though he won’t be shooting any scenes there, either.


--Kitzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please!