Friday, May 29, 2009

Video of Shirtless Robert Pattinson New Moon Kiss in Italy

Earlier this week pictures surfaced of the shirtless Robert Pattinson kiss scene filmed in Montepulciano, Italy for New Moon, and now video has surfaced if you really want to see it. The video’s not of the highest quality, but the audio alone is a bit spinetingly. You can check out the video at Radar Online.

Kitze's NOTE: When I saw this video, i literally almost fell out of the bed. It was AMAZING. I think even though the location may not have been the same as the one in the book, the other aspects of the scene is BETTER than what we all expected. It's just a five minute clip but it gave me goosebumps. I still have them now...five minutes after watching the video. It's worth it. Trust me. :D

--Kitzie

Source: http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/video-of-shirtless-robert-pattinson-new-moon-kiss-in-italy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please!