Friday, June 19, 2009

EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Lautner in Suit Backstage at CFDA Awards

Taylor Lautner Suit Calvin Klein Red Carpet CFDA Fashion Awards

Check out these awesome new pictures of New Moon shapeshifter Taylor Lautner backstage at the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards in his Calvin Klein suit! NMM.org reader Jackie sent in these wonderful exclusive pics and says–

I was at the Fashion Awards on Monday night with my friend who works for New York 1. I took some shots with Taylor in the back, while my friend interviewed him. I was totally freaking out. My knees were shaking!! He is soo cute in person!!

Check out more pics after the jump!

Taylor Lautner Suit Calvin Klein Red Carpet CFDA Fashion Awards

Taylor Lautner Suit Calvin Klein Red Carpet CFDA Fashion Awards Taylor Lautner Suit Calvin Klein Red Carpet CFDA Fashion AwardsUPDATE: Here’s a closeup view of the peekaboo shot!

taylor-lautner-suit-red-carpet-cfda-5


--Kitzie

Source: http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/exclusive-pics-taylor-lautner-in-suit-backstage-at-cfda-awards/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please!